I remember my sister Misty telling her girls to "Shine!" when they were about 2 and 3 years old. They would put their hands in the air and wiggle their fingers and smile. They were so cute. I just had to "Shine!" with them; it felt surprisingly good to "Shine!". Ariel and Cortney knew exactly what to do to "Shine!"
My word of the year that I selected was "Sparkle!" I've thought about this silly word for days now and am now absolutely sure that this year I want to "Sparkle!".
- I want to have that certain sparkle about (me, the thing that says I have energy and eagerness and smile a lot.
- I want my husband to think; "Yes, somehow she managed it. I didn't quite know what she meant but she's done it. She's definitely got sparkle!"
- I want things around me to sparkle,... my kitchen, my floors, my bathrooms.
- A lively, emphatic, eager quality or manner: animation, bounce, brio, dash, esprit, life liveliness, pertness, spirit, verve, vigor, vim vivaciousness, vivacity, zip.
- Sparkling, brilliant light: flash, glint, glisten, glister, glitter, scintillation, shimmer.
- Brilliant, showy splendor:, gorgeousness, magnificence, resplendence, resplendency, sumptuousness.
- To gleam, glimmer, glint, glisten, glister, glitter, scintillate, shimmer, twinkle, wink.